- Allow up to two weeks for your pet to fully accept the brace.
- Wear the brace for 30 minutes a day, increasing 30 minutes each day after, for up to 12 hours.
- Consult your veterinarian for specific instructions on when to wear your brace.
- Remove the brace when your animal sleeps at night.
- Inspect your pet for signs of skin irritation. If any are present, contact your veterinarian.
- In addition to wiping the brace clean, keep skin and fur that comes into contact with the brace clean.
- Inspect your brace regularly for loose screws, hinges, or any damage.
Information Sheets [Downloadable PDFs]
Casting Kit Demo
Balto® CCL Application